The Gravity Forms PayPal addon can be easily integrated with the WP Affiliate Platform Plugin.
What can you expect from this integration?
The following points shows the usual flow of events that you can expect when you integrate the Gravity Forms PayPal addon with the WP Affiliate plugin:
- You place a Gravity forms PayPal contact form on your service/landing page
- An affiliate sends a visitor to your landing page (The affiliate plugin detects this referral and tracks the click)
- The visitor decides to fill in the contact form and make the payment via PayPal.
- Clicking on the “Buy” button of the contact form takes the visitor to PayPal’s payment page where the visitor can make a payment
- The visitor confirms and finalize the payment.
- The affiliate plugin detects that this sale was referred by an affiliate so it awards appropriate commission to the referrer.
Gravity Forms PayPal AddOn Integration Steps
Step 1: Browse to the settings menu of the affiliate plugin and check the “Enable Gravity Forms PayPal Tracking” field.
Step 2: Save the settings by hitting the “Update” button.